Welcome To The Creative Act

A pro-musician making sense of the creative process within the context of his life experience.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Peavey Windsor Studio Guitar Amplifier Overview and Demo

Overview


Demonstration


I have been playing with my new Peavey Windsor Studio guitar amplifier and I am loving it. I like to play electric blues and jazz for relaxation and I got tired of playing through the amp I was using. I wanted something nicer with that vintage tube tone and this does the trick very nicely. Check out the demo and see how versatile this amp is!

Some folks are surprised when I tell them that I enjoy playing electric guitar. They think that it's a waste for me to spend time with this instrument when I am so capable on native flute and classical guitar. My response is that electric guitar takes a completely different set of chops to play well. I like it because the notes sustain which classical guitar just can't do. I also like the power! I hope to record a jazz and blues album someday and I also hope to add an "electric" set to my show somewhere down the road. I just like guitar in all its forms! RR

No comments: