Welcome To The Creative Act

A pro-musician making sense of the creative process within the context of his life experience.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Navy Carrier Squadrons - Move Along

The song is "Move Along" by the All American Rejects. The video is by Navy Carrier Squadron VAW-113 "The Black Eagles". These folks make the coolest videos! It makes me feel proud to be an American when I see these guys. They are doing a difficult job to the best of their ability. During their free time, they have fun with their buddies and do a great job of building morale by creating some really good videos.

I greatly respect people in the military. I catch a lot of grief from fellow artists for taking this position. Truth be told, I prefer the company of most military people to most artists. My experience has shown me that most military people are fun, optimistic, patriotic, respectful and highly professional. Thank you, Black Eagles, for your service to our country! RR

No comments: