Welcome To The Creative Act

A pro-musician making sense of the creative process within the context of his life experience.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Paul Harvey - Letter from God

Paul Harvey passed away this past weekend. I have been listening to Paul since I was a little boy sharing breakfast with my Dad. He was also a fan who used to listen to Paul with his Mom, my Grandmother, when he was a young man. I will miss Paul greatly.

Here, he reads a hypothetical letter from God. He reduces religion and spirituality to its' essence. Paul was a great writer and this short essay shows his great talent. I will miss you, Paul. You did a great job and you inspired me to be a better person. Thank you! RR

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The work ethic of Paul Harvey and his integrity as a person was way above the norm. Paul Harvey was one of my favorites when I was growing up. Paul Harvey was a one of a kind and he will be missed.