Welcome To The Creative Act

A pro-musician making sense of the creative process within the context of his life experience.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Demo Xaviere budget Guitar through Gibson tube amp Boss Ds1



I've been setting up and playing my new toy all afternoon. It's a semi-hollowbody Xaviere XV600 that is shaped like a Fender Telecaster. It has two P90 pickups and it sings! It's a low budget guitar that only cost me $213 with shipping directly from the dealer, Guitarfetish.com. My guitar is the same color as the one in the video and is turquoise blue. I'm amazed at how cool and well put together this guitar is for the price. I've been enjoying it because the semi-hollowbody gives it a different character from other electric guitars that I own. It's a fine addition to my cheap guitar collection!

No comments: