Welcome To The Creative Act

A pro-musician making sense of the creative process within the context of his life experience.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Just posted "Dream Warrior" video to YouTube.

I just posted 'Dream Warrior' to YouTube. This was the first video I ever made when I was preparing the film "The Blood Cries Out" so this one has special meaning to me. 'Dream Warrior' is a song that I had always envisioned being the soundtrack to images of war parties on horseback. I edited Curtis' photographs that contained depictions of war parties and fit them into the track of the song. This treatment essentially gave me the inspiration to create nine more videos which ended up being in the film. 'The Blood Cries Out' was nominated Best Long Form Music Video in the 2007 Native American Music Awards. How cool is that?! RR

No comments: