Welcome To The Creative Act

A pro-musician making sense of the creative process within the context of his life experience.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Johann Sebastian Bach - Air on the G String - Happy Birthday!

Bach's 324th birthday was on March 21st, the first day of Spring. I cannot put into words the gratitude that I feel for the maestro's being among the living long enough to put forth the masterpieces that he composed with his Lord's help. I play Bach every day both with recordings and my guitar. His compositions remain the most influential of all the music that is in my life. Happy Birthday Johann! I hope I can meet you someday in the heavenly choirs! RR

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Couldn't agree more. What a gift that man left
the world. And how empty my life would be without his music. Long Live Sebastian!!

pb